02 December 2010

so sori.....JUSTINBIEBER is mine...❤

hello~ long time i don't started to share my feeling into my dearest bloggy..
haha.....i've relax-ing my brain for 2 or 3 weeks like that rite??
hoho....now...i'm starting to tell about my dearest hubby.....
*canon EOS
*JUSTINBIEBER forever~
_______________________________________________________

hahah....both up there is mine.....hak3!!
(am i crazy?) herm.....
i really really really him....
hermm....one more thing up there is my hubby......
do not steal my hubby.....huhu....
are my two dearest hubby cute??
(sure....) everybody would say yes..... for who that say NO, is a alien for me...
huhu.......there are some stories how can i fell in love to mydearest JUSTINBIEBER....
***********************************************
first: he is CUTEE
second: he SANG very-well 
third: he REALLY LOVES his FANS!
fourth: ilove my justinbieber forever...
***********************************************
there are some stories how i fell in love with that cuty-thing...
***********************************************
first: my hubby is AWESOME!
second: my hubby can took MANY PICCAS of ME
third: my hubby also a GREAT THING i dreamed before....
fourth: ilove my HUBBY forever....  
*********************************************
its that great??ooh.....ermm..maybe u guys also wanna had them too....
but heyyy!! they both are mineforever.....
don't u take him  and my hubby from ME! understood??

2 comments:

  1. batak glew ko! anooying!
    by the way justin bieber satanic la...
    jangan terpedaye afiqa

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey !
    wheres ur shoutbox ?
    nway !
    visit ma blog !
    theres award waiting for you !

    ReplyDelete